Alignment, adjustments and props
What you’ll learn
- Study the Matrix of Yoga where you learn alignment in the various ‘families’ of yoga asana to you can learn how to sequence a yoga class.
- Get hands-on experience with adjustments and props, to prepare you for working with all body types.
- Learn how to use props and modifications to make yoga accessible to everyone.
- Be sensitive to issues of consent and trauma-informed yoga.
- Learn to guide the student’s physical body and breath to provide stability and equanimity in the pose.
- Learn to develop observations skills to ‘read’ bodies and do hands on adjustments
- Study the Vinyasa of Touch to release patterns of emotional holding in the body.